|"Peace and Love" Panda has been ADOPTED|
For Valentine's Day 2016 I created 3 very special
One Of A Kind Pandas
This is my "Peace and Love" Panda
Each panda was inspired by the unique necklace that I created of each theme.
Yes, I designed the necklace first ... and then the panda.
I used the same pattern for each panda
but the combination of minks is different for each panda.
The paw pads are also different for each panda.
Features of panda:
- Hand-stitched mink (or real fur pelt)
- glass eyes
- embroidered, waxed and sealed nose
- 6 joints including a double jointed neck
- wire armature in arms and legs
- 10 inches standing, 7 inches sitting
- stuffing: polyfil, plastic pellets, and a few BBs for weight
- A theme designed OOAK necklace
- This panda's paw pads are: needled-felted wool felt
- Each panda will also come with it's own special Valentine's card